Friday, March 30, 2012

around town.

like I lot of us, my phone is attached to me.  Which is a really good thing lately.. there's too many sweet moments to miss one of em.  I know, I know.. I'm going to pay for this years down the road when I have millions of photos to keep track of.  But, this is what I've captured around the Prosser house lately.

cuddles with my baby.


summer days with Leyton's chunky legs


bookstore with the truck-lover.


playtime with the new babies...  Love Mr. Levi!


I wish I could sleep anywhere like this little man..


traveling in grandpa's truck... like father, like son.




working on the nursery for Finn-man.


cheeeese with Zakary!


grandpa dad's birthday..


Easton needs some love..


and, I just love this picture.  my big, brown eyed boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment