Thursday, January 12, 2012

Leyton v. Finn

Speaking of the brothers..

This new adjustment in Leyton's life has been.. interesting.  He has honestly done really well and way better than I expected.  But, it hasn't been easy.  On any of us in this house.  Phase one of introducing Finn was great.  He was so sweet and loving.. he wanted to cuddle and kiss the little guy and hold him whenever we'd let him.  It was the new and exciting phase.  But that can't last forever! darn.

Phase two hasn't been so good.  We've had some issues.  There have been a couple of instances while I'm holding/feeding Finn and Leyton somehow (somehow?!) hurts himself.  Cue the crying and wailing from Leyton.. so I go to comfort Leyton and he just milks it.  At that moment, Finn decides to cry and wail as well.  My boys are dramatic!  So I go to comfort Finn.  And Leyton gets seriously offended.  I have a feeling if Leyton could put it into words, he'd be saying, "put that baby down and comfort me!"

So, we'll see how this goes.. hopefully we'll all survive!  I consider it a great accomplishment that I haven't cried yet!

Here's some outtakes of the brother photo of the week...



See, here's the sweet phase!


Now he's done.


And he gets a little crazy..

No comments:

Post a Comment