Monday, January 30, 2012

date night

Let me start by saying, I need a date night.  with my husband.  For those who don't know, he's really funny, cool and super fun to be around.  And I think I'm fun to be around, but you wouldn't know by how much the brothers stress me out lately!  whew, I'm no fun post 5pm. or really anytime I don't have caffeine.  But for starters, I really just need to get out of this house.  So on Saturday night, since we couldn't work out a babysitter (any takers?).. I had the privilege of going on a triple date with all my boys.  and it was lovely.

We wanted to go ice skating in downtown St. Paul, but it was waaay chaotic and crowded.  Leyton wasn't having that, so we just walked around, enjoyed the ice sculptures, live music, all that.


love this.


We then went to Punch Pizza and loved every bite.



the night ended with a perfect snuggle date with my gentleman.  chivalry is not dead.


thank you boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment