Monday, December 12, 2011

one week!

The tree is lit, the presents are wrapped, the house is decorated and (currently) spotless.. that means I'm ready for ya baby!  The boy and girl clothes have their own separate pile, my bag is packed (almost) and the diapers are in a line.  You can come now!  I am SO ready to meet this little gift, with its own eyes, own ears, own little toes.

woah, typo!  I meant to write "gift", but I wrote "girl" first!  and I had a dream last night that I was strolling around in our new, awesome stroller with Leyton and Stella!  girl on my brain?!

But I am also very, very excited to get rid of this 25 pound load that I've been carrying around.. this baby, that is currently the size of a mini watermelon!  ahh!

I have a feeling it's going to be a long week.  Until then, I'll dream about Leyton's newborn cuteness.
oh, and feel free to cast your vote :)
click here:  www.expectnet.com/games/BabyProsser2


1 comment:

  1. Oh my, baby is coming soon! AHH!! I still have the text saved that I got saying that Leyton was here. Can not wait to hear about Stella or Finn.

    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete