Tuesday, November 1, 2011

lil' poser

We had a great Halloween weekend around here!  It consisted of a very fun housewarming party with a bunch of friends.. so fun to see everyone and all fit in our house! :)  We had some great food (pulled pork sandwiches, little smokies, pumpkin pie dip & apples, chips & cheese, candy corn cookies.. and!  homemade root beer complete with dry ice)

Then last night we hung around our house, got a couple treat-or-treaters at our house, but then decided to do the rounds just on our immediate street, meet the neighbors and grab some candy!  Leyton loved it!  He was really getting the hang of walking up to eat door, grabbing one piece (and not 10).  He just didn't want to let any out of his hands.  so cute.  But it was really fun to meet some people we haven't met yet before everyone hibernates during the winter! 




 


and I just had to include these photos because it cracks me up.  first time he really realized he should pose for the camera.  And my mom and dad love this because when I was his age, I was notorious for the lean pose.   my little guy!







No comments:

Post a Comment