Thursday, October 13, 2011

mini update

As always, it's busy around here!  There is an end in sight, however, and I'm fighting to get there.  I am working non stop on photos.. editing my life away.  But in the midst of all this, I still have a healthy, growing baby in my belly and a wonderful little boy to keep me going!

The little peanut that will arrive in December (2 months!) has made it to 30 weeks..  this week it's about 16 inches long and weighs almost 3 lbs.  The eyesight keeps developing and its job these days is just to pack on the pounds and keep getting bigger!   And my job is to not let all that weight show too much on  my body... eek.

Another piece of news worth mentioning.. I was apart of the Twin Cities Wedding Fair last Saturday and had a booth to promote my photography!  It was way fun and I'm really excited about the business it will bring.  This year, I did about 17 weddings and that's about all I could handle.  So that's the same plan for 2012.. book what I can then put a cap on it so I don't overwhelm myself too much.  Here's a couple pictures from that!

With my dear friend Johnna..


(side note.. I made those curtains!   Well, my mom and I did.  One of my prouder moments in life!)


And here's a photo of the two boys I hang out with quite a bit.. the Easton dog and Leyton!  We went to the dog park in White Bear, which is amaaazzing.. totally wore them both out.  I didn't think Leyton had a stopping point, but after running constantly for about 45 min, he bent down on his knees to tell me he's done!  


No comments:

Post a Comment