Monday, September 12, 2011

new house.

Ok, hello!  We're back!  
kind of...

This whole new house thing comes with tons of changes, tons of details and tons of things that don't work how you want.  One of those things is the stinkin' internet.   This is the thing.. I need internet.  for emailing. uploading photos.  and important stuff like blogging!

So here is the long awaited BEFORE photos.  As I looked at these, it just made me tired thinking about how much there is to do and how pinterest hasn't quite pulled through yet and transformed my house into a "pinterest-worthy" home.  But... it's coming!   It has been quite overwhelming, but really fun to make this house the Prosser home. Just to be on our own again.  and cook meals.  and eat at a dining room table.  and have Leyton right across the hall.  and have more rooms than we have stuff for.  We're incredibly blessed, that's for sure!

Here's the mini-tour!
If you want a full tour.. come visit!!  I'll put you to work.

Front door:  Fall has arrived.


Right when you walk in, stairs to the upstairs:


Downstairs bathroom:


Kitchen!  My favorite room!  Oh, this looks so different than when we first moved in..



Dining room:


Living room.  bare.  Paint is happening tomorrow!


Looking into dining room/kitchen:


Upstairs kids bathroom:



Our bedroom:  Side note.. yes, that's the headboard I made!!  still has some finishing button touches, but it's awesome.  and the bedding has since changed.



Master bath:  turns out a nice bathtub is paradise for a stressed out, pregnant lady!



Leyton's future big boy room and current toy room!


Office. ugh.



That's the place!  There's a basement too.. it's finished and has another bedroom/bath.. but it's a mess.  It's just boxes and attempted storage.  It'll get there!   And if you tell me you're coming to visit, it'll really get there!  I need a deadline.
oh wait, there's a little package arriving in December that is a bit of a deadline.

As soon as internet comes (soon?!?!) I'll be better about blogging.   My baby in my belly is doing awesome and growing like a champ.   My baby Leyton is massive and awesome and just the funnest kid around!

until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment