Tuesday, July 5, 2011

little flutters

This little party animal in my belly must have wanted to celebrate the 4th of July with us because "it" decided to kick for the first time last night!    ahhhh it was so fun!   I know, it's the little stuff.. but I was excited. :)   And this is what happened with Leyton too, the first kicks I felt in my belly, Luke could feel on the outside too!   He put his hand on my belly and felt that little avocado kick!

I know everyone says lots of things are different with #2, including the amount of focus we give to this little growing fetus.  I'm too busy chasing Leyton to barely remember the new one sometimes!  But when you feel those kicks.. oh man, just brings it all back again.   It's so exciting, and extremely overwhelming at times.  Thinking, "yesss I'm doing this all over again!"  and... "dang.  I'm doing this all over again."  sheesh, here we go.. no turning back now!  

I had an appointment today, the doctor found a very cute heart beat of 159.  Can't wait to meet you, sweet thing!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kristen!! This is beautiful!

    I long for the day I can feel flutters.

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete