Tuesday, July 26, 2011

homeowners, once again!

In other news in the Prosser family... we found a house!!  
We're still figuring out details for a closing date but it's a done deal!   although, I did have a dream last night that we didn't end up getting it. nightmare.  I'm serious, I'm going to fall on the floor right inside the door when I turn that key to our house.  It's been a looong time coming, whew..

The details: it's a house with four sides and a front door, in White Bear Lake.  That'll do!
We're really excited about the house, the great neighborhood and this "new" town.  We're not too familiar with the area, which is pretty fun!  Can't wait to get to know the area and make it our home!

Here's a sneak peek of the place:


3 comments:

  1. Congrats! We will live kind of close to each other now :-) Maybe we can have a "baby play date" once your next lil one arrives just a few weeks after ours :-) Congrats again on the new purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kristen!! So happy for you guys!! I can't wait to see what you do with the inside...I loved the pics of your last home!

    ReplyDelete