Tuesday, May 17, 2011

our weekend.

We had another great weekend!  Sadly, this one didn't involve much of Leyton.. but also not sadly, it involved a lot of just Luke and I!  It was the long awaited wedding weekend of my friend Mary.. oh we've been waiting!   Mary is a dear friend of mine from high school and I had the privilege of photographing her wedding.   The events were as follows:  Twins game Friday night after a great rehearsal/dinner!



Saturday was the big day.  I have more pictures on my photography blog, so visit it!  It was a bit of rainy, cold day which I was a bit bummed about.. but it didn't hinder the day from being absolutely perfect.  It was such a fun, joyous day full of great photo ops, a beautiful bride, unique touches added to the wedding.. catching up with old friends and just enjoying the day!  My dad also officiated the ceremony, making it extra special :)  (oooh I love my dad!)   


The weekend ended on a perfect note when Luke and I had stayed downtown at a hotel.  Just being together, sleeping in!! getting breakfast, browsing the Minneapolis Farmers Market.  I turned to him once and said, "just so you know.. my heart is full."  It's the small stuff right??



I'm SO thrilled for Mary & Justin and that we were able to be a part of their celebration!  They make a perfect couple and I love living close to them!  Thanks for helping make it a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment