Wednesday, May 11, 2011

life these days!

I love this stage of life I'm at right now..  It's baby news all the time!  I feel like every time I get on facebook, there's a new annoucement!   So, yesterday.. I leave my phone inside for about an hour while Leyton and I are playing at the park and I come back to this news:

I get a text from Al:  They found out what they are having!  Darren & Al will meet their baby GIRL late October.  Ooooh can't wait!

Oh beautiful Al!


I have a message from my friend Julie in Iowa:  Her baby is supposed to come by C-section in a couple weeks, but she's been contracting and headed to the hospital.  Maybe a baby tonight?  ps.  this is their last baby and they don't know what they are having.  girl??

with Mr. Ryder!


And.. I've been getting updates from my dear friend Suz, who is in the hospital on bed rest at 30 weeks with her second baby!  We are constantly praying for the baby to keep growing, stay cooking in her belly and for Suz's health with all the medicine and contracting.  ugh.  And for her little girl, Peyton at home with grandma!

Suz!!

So much exciting news these days.. Praying for all my dear friends and these sweet new additions!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a sweet friend Kristen! I love that you are so genuine. You are a gift to us all!

    Love you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post Kristen, your such a great friend!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete