Monday, May 23, 2011

Iowa bound

This past weekend, the whole Kirkpatrick clan met up with Des Moines and it was wonderful!  I've probably said this plenty of times, but I love my family and hate... do not like that we live so far away!  Over the weekend, Nathan & Chrissie (and brand new Delaney!) came in and we stayed at Ryan & Lisa's place in Ankeny.  My parents, Luke and I and Tyler and Erin came down from Minnesota.  There's 4 grandkids now, with the latest additions of Delaney and Jude.. it was just great to get them all together.  Leyton was really good with the little ones.. he was pretty gentle! (do I sound surprised?)  It's also funny because when Leyton was born, cousin Landon seemed so big.. but now they're really catching up and running around together!   



look at the cousins!  the cute little ones and the naughty ones.. Leyton was extra naughty during this moment. goodness.


love my boy!


you can tell they're best friends :)



Ryan and Luke and their boys!  Like father, like son, huh?



now this was fun.  More for Landon than Leyton.  Landon is crazy on this thing!


just one of my sisters!


as you can tell, a regular occurrence.  Landon kept saying, "come on Yeyton!"





nice.


then, we found a turtle. the boys chased the turtle.


 Landon threw rocks at the turtle.



more turtle chasing.




just a really cool pictures.  nice job Tyler!



the whole crew!   We love all of you and loved spending the short time we could together!  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment