Tuesday, April 12, 2011

typical tuesday

we've had such beautiful weather these past few days!   Leyton can't get enough of the sunshine and was out at the park for almost 3 hours today!  We swing, play in the sand, walk around, play with the kids (he seriously thinks he's about seven yrs old)

one of his favorite toys.. he thinks he's so cool in his car.

love that face.. sly guy.

all about the yogurt!

this is just one of those moments I want to remember when he's older and bigger.. his adventures in the carseat!

This afternoon, we bounced around downtown Stillwater with his Grandma K!


he's just mischievous 

this face says "I don't think I like you grabbing my hand and telling me where to go."  he would.

making boy noises in a boutique that was too nice to a rambunctious little boy.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and everything about it.

    I am also adoring your little man!

    ReplyDelete