Sunday, March 6, 2011

one year old!!

Happy 1st birthday Leyton Christian!

It's so crazy to think that this time last year, we were introduced to our little buddy, our new best friend.. our Leyton!  Last year on my birthday, I spent the day in a lot of pain anticipating the arrival of my little present.  It's hard to compare this year and last.. which one was better.  They were both wonderful, for different reasons.  On March 6th of last year, to finally meet our Leyton.. was such a dream, but this year.. to celebrate a whole year of being a part of our lives, that was.. perfect!

I think he'll appreciate having his own birthday.. :)  He made it 38 minutes into March 6th so that he could have his own day.  And I'm so glad he did.  We had a wonderful day of celebrating his birth!  I will have tons more pictures to come.. we partied.  We partied real hard.  That boy is not a shy kid, with all of his friends, or with a massive chocolate cake with his name on it. (that was so fun!)  He got some awesome presents, and overall it was a great success!  

Stayed tuned for pictures.  But for now..


1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big. My moms birthday is also the day before mine, but my sisters is on the same day so I didn't get so lucky. I have a feeling he is gonna be a momma's boy (the good kind). Happy birth weekend Prossers.

    ReplyDelete