Monday, February 28, 2011

walking + a train table

My boy walks!  and walks and walks and walks... all over the place!  I know everyone says it, but it's true.. I really can't believe this day is here.  Not just the day he walks but the day my baby boy isn't such a baby anymore!   If I were to give it an official day, it'd be Sunday February 20th.  He went from talking a few steps every once in a while to full blown walking.  Here's a video of Leyton walking a little distance.



In 5 short days, he will be 1!  His birthday week has officially started.. and what a good week it will be.  Starting with tomorrow morning's road trip to meet his new cousin in Des Moines!  Can't wait to meet him/her..  ahhhh!!!

We also wanted to give Leyton his present from his mom & dad a little early.. and get his train table set up!  He doesn't really appreciate it all yet.. he's still pretty young for a lot of the little toys.  But it's more of a just a fun table to stand up to and play on.. and suck on all the little trains.  I thought it would be such a great idea if I set it up all by myself (what?!).. it was a good idea in theory, but after a few screws and re-screws, we finally got it all set up.




Not sure why I don't have a final product shot, but I'll show ya soon..

Can't wait for this wondering double birthday week!  (triple with the birth of baby Kirk!)  

1 comment: