Monday, February 21, 2011

my Valentines love.

To catch up a little.. here's some photos from our Valentines Day this year.  I told Luke that day.. I really don't care what we do, Valentines Day really isn't a big deal, we don't need to celebrate, no big deal.  Not true, all a lie.  I'd like to say I don't care, but any excuse to celebrate being in love.. I'm in.  That day, he told me had a plan for us.  I was thrilled.. thinking we were going to ditch the baby and go out.  ditch is a strong word.. But we didn't, which was even better!  See, it's a rare thing these days to just be together as a mini fam.. to just hang out.  So Luke came home with food for an amazing meal and we hung out!  We spent some time with the little man, then put him to bed and made a wonderful meal together.  Something about cooking, hanging out, drinking a little wine and watching Bachelor together was just perfect.  Thank you my love!


Luke walked in and said, "shhh, sign this card for Leyton."  :) And there's one for Mommy.. thanks buddy.



 He's apparently not feeling the lovey feelings right now..


No comments:

Post a Comment