Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm home.

Ok so for anyone who's even a little emotional, you know change can be hard. This past weekend, we moved our little family out of our first home in Anoka and into Luke's parents house. Our life looks completely different than it did even a month ago! When I stop to take a breath from all the chaos this past week, I get sad.. then happy, then sad.. and on it goes. Overall, we are so happy! I honestly love to think about all the many ways we are blessed.. it's crazy. God has provided for us in amazing ways. If anyone needs a little encouragement and needs to be reminded that God is still around, I'll tell you all the stories :)

I can't decide how I feel about change. I've always moved around growing up and I never had a hard time just picking up with the newness in life. Then there's other times when I just don't like it. I like to keep things in order, all organized so I know where it all is. Wait, that's called a control problem, huh? But I like this adventure! We've really settled into our mini apartment here at the Prossers, and it's great! Our life is pretty dang simple. Luke's home, we're hanging out.. we get to be with Leyton all day.. it's fun. Yes, it can be hard to not feel like I have a "home," to feel like everything's changing and spinning out of control. But then I see this...

That's my home. My family is my home and wherever they are.. I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment