Wednesday, December 29, 2010

1st Christmas. Pt 2.


On Christmas Eve day, we made the four hour drive down to Des Moines to stay with Ryan and Lisa. Nathan and Chrissie came in from Colorado and evvveryone was there! Even Lisa and Chrissie's cute bellies. We were able to enjoy a longer stay than usual, complete with Christmas morning presents, Christmas Eve church service, playing games (oh man, laughing really hard) sledding, shopping and lots of video games. We even got a little mini Kirkpatrick family photo shoot in for my parents. I may have to post some of those shortly. Leyton did get his first bad fever. :( Even though it was so sad to watch him be in pain, we were so lucky that we were with Aunt Lisa..mrs. doctor was able to check him and monitor how he was doing. So many people have been sick! But he's all better now, back to his smiley and happy self. I'm SO thankful for my big family, my little family, my Luke and my Leyton this year. We are so blessed!

nice joke, dad. :)

He's an official Badger, proud of it.

trying to figure Chrissie out.. she's cute, she's blonde and my aunt!



lots of this happened. and Tyler had a hurt eye..

love my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment