Monday, November 1, 2010

my little dragon!


We had such a fun Halloween weekend! I am SO grateful for these free weekends to spend with my little family.. it is so wonderful to not have a wedding and just be able to relax!

On Saturday, after Luke let me sleep in till 9:30 (ahh!) we walked around the Anoka parade passing out fliers for Luke's uncle John, running for judge. The parade was huge! Anoka is apparently the Halloween capital of the world (who gave them that title?) so it was such a big deal! Leyton rode in the stroller, decked out in his little dragon costume.. loved looking at all the little kids and their cute costumes.

Then, in the evening, we met Greg, Lizzy and baby Evelyn and went to my parent's church Harvest Festival. That was fun too.. the mini dragon and baby Dorothy attracted a lot of attention!

On Sunday, we had a relaxing day around home that included a long family nap (I guess I need sleep!) and passing out candy to our neighbors that came by. Such a great weekend!



eating.. everything.. !


this picture cracks me up!

with the Easton man.

wishing he could eat all this candy!

watching all the kids... just wait til next year, my boy!


1 comment: