Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Leyton's dedication


On Sunday, Leyton was dedicated at our church. It was such a special time for our little fam! Our parents did it for us growing up, so we are familiar with it and wanted to do it for Leyton. It was a small ceremony symbolizing that we are in a way giving Leyton to the Lord.. it really serves as a symbol that we are going to/want to raise the little man up in the Lord and in our Christian faith. It also shows that we want the support of our friends, family and our church to help do this! It was so special to have our families there and our friends. Sometimes I really can't believe that he's ours and that he's here! That Luke and I are.. parents! I love it.

It was a small, personal ceremony right after church. That was great because my pastor dad could make it from his church! He also prayed for Leyton at the end. All these "moments" in life are so special. My dad baptized me, married me and now dedicated my son. I'm so blessed!






with Pastor Rod.


And now, he's an official Oak Hills Church baby :)




thank you thank you to those who came! It means the world to us to have such support!

1 comment:

  1. So great Kristen, I'm so sorry we missed it! Love you guys!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete