Friday, August 13, 2010

fingers.

Well, this is a non-photo post, but I feel like everyday is new with the little man. He discovers new things everyday and keeps growing and growing! We have spent a lot of time outside lately.. he loves his swing hanging from the tree, loves me ticking his little toesies (yes, toesies) and watching Easton run around. Those two are become friends too, it's really funny. Leyton laughs so hard at him.

I love love watching Leyton discover what his hands and fingers can do. He itches himself! As I told you earlier, he found his pee-pee, of course prefers to be naked, so he itches! I know, I know.. it's the little stuff. He grabs everything, and can grab things farther away with just one hand. Today we were on the blanket outside and he scooted over to the grass and loved feeling it! He's such a boy already, didn't think I'd need to clean dirt out of his nails so early!

I love that boy's huge smile, huge laughs.. life is just good! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment