Monday, July 19, 2010

New car seat?!


Mr. long man is going to need a new car seat in the near future! The doctor said to start browsing the sales for them.. maybe he'll need it in a couple of months. We need the convertible car seat that can face backwards until he's a year old, then turn around. Does anyone have any suggestions? I really have to no idea what to look for and I'm kinda lazy to do all the research. Seriously, you spend all this time when you're pregnant planning and planning for an INFANT! I'm beginning to think I don't have any infant anymore. Here's one at Target, just throwing it out there. Any ideas? Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. We have a Britax Marathon for Rowan. The Britax Boulevard is sweet too!

    I've also heard awesome things about the Sunshine Radian80. They can be in it forever! Its also thin and takes up less room in the backseat. It claims in most mid sized cars you can fit 3 carseats across the back. This is going to be Cruz's next seat.

    :-) Just my 2 cents! Happy shopping.

    ReplyDelete