Tuesday, July 20, 2010

my wild thing.

On Friday night, we had such a fun movie night with our mini fam.
Easton wasn't invited though.. he is too hairy these days.
Luke set up a big bed downstairs in front of the big screen, we got a Hot & Ready pizza from Little Caesars (yumm) and watched Where the Wild Things are together! It was sooo fun. Luke and I can't wait to make this is a traditional as our family expands. It was such a good cuddle time with the little man. He sat on my lap and watched it for a while, them fell asleep on Luke's chest. Ahhh the good stuff.

Oh and yes, that movie is just... ok. I didn't expect much so I didn't mind it. Luke's has too high of standards.



Also! Big news! Leyton is a rock star at rolling over from his back to his stomach! Now he just has to remember that he can do that in the middle of the night so he can roll back over to his stomach.
I won't hold my breath.

p.s. Yesterday I was video chatting with Suz and Peyton (love those girls).. sweet lil' Peyton was sitting there, looking at us.. peaceful little baby, just loving life. Leyton was sitting on my lap, squawking like a bird and chewing on the desk. oooh I was laughing! He's all boy! :)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha he is ALL boy!!! So cute tho. BTW...is that a bowl FULL of cookies? I might have to show that picture to Brent. LOL see you tomorrow morning for our workout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that huge bowl of cookies!! that's our style!!

    ReplyDelete