Wednesday, July 14, 2010

basketball player?

We have a long baby boy! At his 4 month appointment, he is 16 lbs and 26.5 inches long.. that's 93% for length. Average head and up there for weight too. The doctor noticed how... energetic he is too. :) Love that boy. He had his shots too, but of course, I had to look away! I decided I don't mind shot day though. That means for that day and most of the next, he's calm! He cuddles with him mommy :)

He's still teething, no little teeth have popped up yet. But I think we've got the system down. The Orajel stuff works great, and I really like the teething tablets. I give a couple to him before each nap to help him not wake up hurting. Then the Orajel/tablet combo works great at night to make sure he sleeps through the night. Poor buddy, glad we don't have a memory of this painful time!

(p.s. it's dark and stormy this morning and I really like it. Turns out this is his cuddly time too. mmm.)

Alsoooo... I almost don't want to say it cuz as soon as I do he'll probably spit up, BUT he seems to not be spitting up as much! It's so nice... I'm not going through 4 shirts a day. (yes yes, I've learned my lesson. Don't even think about wearing a super cute new shirt with this little man. He has a sense about these things) We went to the chiropractor a couple times with Leyton. The doc could tell that his back muscles were really stiff and tight. Because he's such a mover, he can throw out his back easier (ha) and that messes up his digestive system. So I think it may have worked! He cries less in the car, maybe because his tummy doesn't hurt and he doesn't spit up as much! Good timing I know.. wish I could have worked through this issue before the whole wedding ordeal. Oh well.

He talks soooo much, I love it. I really think he said "daddy" last night and "hi" the other day. Let me think what I want.

Lunch date today with little friend Evie. This boy's got his choice with the girls!

1 comment:

  1. I love how much he's growing! I can't believe he's teething already! :) He's so cute...glad he's not spitting up as much and that the chiropractor was able to help! I love taking Troy to the chiro- he always sleeps better!

    ReplyDelete