Monday, March 29, 2010

little update.


Life is great with our sweet 3 week old baby boy! People have asked and I've decided, he does have a personality already. He's a bit of a hyper child! When he gets super happy, he shakes his arms and legs a lot.. and smiles! (ooh those are sweet moments) When he gets angry too, oh boy.. he'll let you know.

He has so many little movements that are just so.. Leyton. It's so fun to get to know him and get to know what he's like. I can't believe he's here!

He's doing better at nights. It was tough the first few days he was home, he seemed to have his days and nights mixed up. But now he feeds a couple times at night then goes right back to sleep. It's the daytimes that are trouble now. He doesn't like to nap! See that's what I mean by hyper boy. But we're getting there.. even though it can be tough and frustrating at times, it's been wonderful. I just cuddle and kiss that boy and everything's ok. Haha, I sound like such a mom.

Also.. pray for my dear friend, Suz. She's an incredible girl, she has been so strong and patient with the arrival of her baby! She's due in a couple weeks but everyday feels like an eternity! I can't wait to meet her little one.. it'll be here before we know it.

Have a great week!

love, kristen & leyton




No comments:

Post a Comment