Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Week 29

We're getting up there! This is what's happening in the world of the baby.. It now weighs 2.5 lbs, amount the weight of a butternut squash (mmm) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel! The muscles and lungs are continuing to mature and the head is growing bigger to make room for the developing brain.

The kicking, stretching and pushing is just getting bigger, it is so wonderful! The other night we went to the Prossers house and of course, it was kicking away. I wish I could have taken a picture of the 4 girls gathered around my belly waiting for the kicks. Britt felt a good one.. It was special. :) It doesn't really follow a pattern, just whenever it feels like being awake!

I'm reading a book called Baby Wise, recommended by a few people about sleep habits and all that. It's good stuff! I feel like I'm getting to crunch time here, this baby is coming!

I had a regular check up last week, everything is going great! The heartbeat was at an adorable 150.

Here I go, off to write Christmas cards and address them. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment