Tuesday, September 15, 2009

new shopping priorities..


Sometimes I feel like I have a while until the baby blesses us with its presence, but other times... 6 months away?! So much to do, to buy, to think and dream about! Two things I've never done in my life:


first... Buy maternity clothes! I did it.. I had low expectations for this thick elastic band thing on maternity pants, but since my jeans are completely uncomfortable now, I had to do it! And the result? I'm that much more in love with Gap. I got dress pants, a couple shirts and cardigans for the fall, all on sale! I'm wayyy excited! It's a monumental day of clothing purchases! After buying the clothes, I went outside to walk to Bath and Body Works then remembered that I can't handle the heat like I used to and the scents in B&B Works make me nauseous.. so I went home! I usually want the heat to stay before fall, but I need the cooler weather! Bring on fall! (I know that makes Al so proud)

Here's a couple things I bought.. I suppose I could take pics of myself. I will soon, you need to see my belly :)



second... Buy crib bedding! That has been my search lately, and I really didn't know how extensive this search was. Just like everything else in this world (don't get me started on the gum choices).. there aren't a few choices anymore.. hundreds and hundreds to look through! A favorite site to browse at is babysupermall.com (thanks Suz!). There are sooo many options that are adorable! Since we aren't finding out the gender, it's hard to pick something that you can add pinks and blues to. Sooo... I found a new fav! This one is on gap.com and I'm kind of in love. Thoughts???


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog..and I love the bedding! That would be perfect for neutral colors! Oh and I totally agree with you with GapMaternity...they have awesome sales!

    ReplyDelete