Monday, September 21, 2009

avocado

This is where the baby is at this week..

It's the size of an avocado, which is big.. but doesn't seem to have grown a ton. The weeks before it was a lemon, then an apple. But in the next few weeks, the baby will double in size, to the length of a banana! The baby is 4.5 in. long and 3.5 ounces. The legs are more developed and the head is.. looking more like a head, with the eyes moving closer to the front of the head (alien child). The little babe has toenails and is pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day! So much going on in there and I can't feel it yet! I can't wait to feel the little thing moving.. that's going to be incredible.

I feel good.. bigger, but good. I'm in that awkward, just looks fat stage. Pants aren't really fitting, so I'm sticking to as many dresses as I can while it's still warm. Oh! I have a picture of my belly. Warning... I look fat. Just saying.

I haven't really mastered the best way to take these pictures. Here's 8 weeks (with Suz! She didn't know she was pregnant!), 11 weeks and 15 weeks. hmm is it bad I already want to get back to pre-baby? Hurry up little one!











2 comments:

  1. You are not fat you crazy lady! I love hearing about your little baby. I love them lots and lots already! Hugs my darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen I just LOVE your belly!!! I cant wait to feel the little peanut kick me!!!!! we should get some more pics of our belly's together soon. xoxo Suz

    ReplyDelete