Friday, August 28, 2009

beating heart!


Today Luke went with me to my 12 week doctors appointment.. we heard the baby's heart beating! The doctor (who is wonderful, by the way) heard the baby moving around a bunch.. we have an active baby in there! It was sooo cool to hear that, it's really true, there's a growing baby in there!

The doctor also gave Luke some benefits to not finding out the sex.. I don't like saying sex.. the gender. So, he's coming around.

Baby lime is growing like crazy this week.. working on its reflexes, curling its fingers and toes and making sucking movements! And the face looks like a real human now.. I'm already so proud. Good job little baby!

I gave the bella band (great creation) a try for the first time this week.. getting even more difficult to fit in jeans. Oh, and note to the child, especially if it's a girl.. I'm trying to train your father to not say those "oh so wonderful comments" that no girl really wants to hear. "You're eating for 2 countries!" "When we go to the fair this year, you're gonna eat a ton!"

I love him. And I love my baby.





3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world!! I am so excited that you are going to be blogging about baby! I am a blog fanatic :) Can't wait to keep hearing about Baby P.

    Love to all 3 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, that sounds awesome Kristen and Luke. I'm so excited for both of you. Can't wait to hear all the updates :D

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 countries... hmmm does not even make sense! :)

    ReplyDelete